Candid wedding photos is a blend of photojournalism and storytelling to make your memories even more personal. A candid wedding photographer will be your eyes throughout the ceremony, snapping shots of natural activities and take-up them to an art form. Whereas traditional photography relies on posed and staged settings, candid photos take a more narrative approach.
Nowadays, it’s not easy to find the best candid wedding photographer, who will capture every moment for you on a day which you will want to remember for the rest of your life. You must be having the expectations of these professional photographers to capture every breath-taking moments. That is why it is important that you thoroughly research and select the right photographer for you. Here are a few factors you should consider when choosing the right professional:
• Style: What style do you prefer? Do you want mostly candid shots, traditional poses, or photojournalism take on your special day? If you want a combination, is the professional you selected competent in all styles? Also, do you want most of your pictures in black and white or do you prefer color?
• Personality: A photographer should be patient, reliable, friendly, professional, always smiling, and able to motivate large groups of people to assemble for pictures? The last thing you want is someone else to add to the stress of this hectic day.
• Staff: Who will actually be taking the pictures? Sometimes a wedding photography company is staffed by multiple photographers who take turns shooting different weddings, so it is important to find out exactly who will be coming to yours. Make sure you view samples of the photographer’s work that will actually be covering your wedding.
• Delivery: How will you receive the pictures? Can you order albums? How many proofs can you see? Will they offer you the negatives? Or will they give you the digital files? Will it be simple for a family to order reprints? These are all very important questions to ask.
• Price: When discussing prices make sure you understand all of the costs. Make sure you ask if there are travel fees, overtime charges, taxes, and how much will be covered. Also, find out how much reprints and albums cost.
Welcome to Cinestyle India, Best candid wedding photographer in Chandigarh, who covers all the above aspects and has been professionally covering weddings for 15 years and enjoying every moment of it. The aim of Cinestyle India is to professionally catch the best and most loved moments, without losing their originality and natural content. With his thoughtful team approach, each individual team member is in place to excel in their role- giving you the best services, the best coverage quality and the best candid albums designed to your specifications.
Cinestyle India is India’s best ranked candid wedding photographer in Chandigarh and used to deliver the best and finest quality to his clients from many years. Client’s satisfaction and happiness are the reason we are in this profession. It is always a great reward for his team. Get in touch today and make your special day memorable. +91 981 440 4141. or you can E-mail us at email@example.com.
One comment on “What are your Criteria in Hiring a Candid Wedding Photographer?”
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.